Amal El Fallah Seghrouchni
- Professor at the University Paris VI - University Pierre and Marie Curie
- Delegation at the CNRS since 2010
- Researcher at LIP6 laboratory - see Multi-Agent System Team
- Researcher at Thales Airborne Systems since 2009
- Assistant Professor (MdC) and Researcher at LIPN Laboratory - University of Paris 13 (1993 - 2002)
- Delegation at the CNRS (2001 - 2002)
- HDR: Habilitation à diriger les recherches from the University Paris 13. Title: « Agents’ Coordination: models, algorithms and protocols».(2000)
- PhD: PhD from the University Paris 6. Title: « Distributed architecture of a knowledge base for the analysis and the validation of concurrent programs modeled by means of Petri Nets ».(1991)
Research Intelligent Agents and Multi-Agent Systems
- Main Topics: Agent Oriented Programming, Mobile Agents, Coordination (Coalition Formation, Distributed Planning, Negotiation), Interaction Protocols.
- Keywords: Formal Specification, Distributed Observation, Petri Nets, Hybrid Automata, True Concurrency Semantics, Verification.
- President of Collège SMA - AFIA (Association Française d'Intelligence Artificielle).